Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Children's Play!

So some of you might know that I'm currently a full- time performer. I did a lot of musical plays and singing for the past 8-9 years (yes, I am NOT that young anymore) and apparently it has never stopped.

yes, I'm here to promote a play that I'll be doing in 2 weeks time, it's a Children theater production (at the same time I have rehearsal for 2 more plays.... yes, I'm insane)

The Poster

this play will run from the 26th- 30th September 2011 at the Actor's Studio at Lot10 from 10am to 11.30am. everyone is invited to join the fun as long as you're young at heart. Children was young as 3 can come watch it, but of course with supervision (duh....). Entry by donation of rm10.

so if you're not working and decides to have a good laugh, do come and join the fun! I'll be tying my hair in 2 pony tails (so yes), you can make fun of it, i don't mind at all (secretly i do.... =P).

Oh, before I forget, it features yours truly, me, as the red riding hood ( isn't it obvious??), Az'far baginda as Jack and Sham Sunder Binwani as the the wolf and the giant.

cheers
Shahila Johan =)

No comments:

Post a Comment